First, is high-definition glazed ink jet pavers that include all the features of natural stone pavers. In addition, to the added benefits of porcelain. Then, having the same versatility and installation techniques of natural stone. These outdoor porcelain pavers can also withstand freeze-thaw cycles. Finally, they can set on grass, sand set, or installed with mortar over a concrete bed for ease of installation.
Benefits of Porcelain Pavers in Outdoor Living
- Low Maintenance – Easy to clean with just a water hose or pressure washer.
- High Wear Rating – Glazed surface ensures a hard surface that is resistant to wear.
- Stain Resistant – Low moisture absorption makes the surfaces resistant to stains, mold, and mildew.
- UV Resistant – Color will remain intact even after years of sun exposure.
- Strong – Superior strength and impact resistance.
- Freeze Thaw Resistant – Virtually impervious to water, the properties don’t change with temperature.
- Slip Resistant – Surface texture is designed to have a high slip resistance, even when wet.
Furthermore, sustainable design is a priority for designers and homeowners alike. One such brand is Arterra’s porcelain pavers shown in images. Environmentally responsible materials help create residential and commercial spaces. In other words, spaces are safe, healthy, and comfortable.
With a wide variety sizes and colors purchasing Premium Porcelain Pavers has never been easier. Let the outdoor living designers at French Creek Designs help you plan your outdoor space.